Easily connect to any PointClickCare API with Qvera
- HL7, FHIR, CDA
- USCDI Connector
- RESTful APIs
- Private APIs
Digital health demands an agile interoperability partner with a proven track record. Qvera is helping organizations integrate PointClickCare data with hundreds of other networks and platforms.
Stay a step ahead of the intelligent healthcare revolution with the HL7 interface engine built for today’s healthcare cloud.
- High Availability: Guarantee uptime with a multi-node QIE deployment configuration
- Docker Container Support: Deploy QIE as a lightweight containerized microservice
- In-Cloud or On-premise Deployment: Deploy QIE in the cloud or in your own data center
Whether you’re deploying interfaces around a specific workflow, department, or across your entire enterprise, QIE is the smart, scalable, enterprise integration engine for you.
- Load Balance: Distribute message processing across multiple load-balanced QIE nodes
- Dynamic Scalability: Auto-deploy & scale QIE containers with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Easily process hundreds of millions of messages per day on a single QIE instance
When access to patient information is just a click away, outcomes go up, costs go down and the doctor regains control.
- The Oregon Clinic Case Study: Bi-directional Epic integration alleviates physician burden